Please take Premier Computing’s User Conference Survey!
Thank you for joining us for 2013′s User Conference! We appreciate your feedback by taking a short survey. Click here!
Who Is Premier Computing?
Premier Computing, Inc. is a world class provider of integrated business software solutions and services. Established in 1952, and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Premier has hundreds of clients nationwide. Since 1994 our focus has been on helping Distributors, Healthcare providers, Nonprofits, Local Government entities and mid-market customers with general accounting and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. We design our solutions to be scalable and have helped many of our clients grow their businesses without replacing their system.
Premier is an employee owned business (ESOP) with an average length of service of 13.5 years per employee. Our sales and consulting personnel have deep expertise, many having previously served as controllers, CFO’s and self-employed providers or “Business Partners” in the industry. Our employee owners recognize our success depends on the long term success of our clients so we focus on building lasting solutions and lasting partner relations.
How Premier Brings Value Through Consulting, CRM and ERP Implementation
Why do business with Premier?
Several of the key reasons you will want to do business with us are highlighted below.
- The experience we have gained by servicing 250 Customers Nationwide
- 95% retention rate for clients and employee shareholders per year for several continuous years.
- Microsoft Certification as a Gold Partner for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Employee owned Business
- Employee owners have an average of 13.5 years with Premier
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Manufacturing
- Financial Management
- Human Resource and Payroll Management
- Time and Billing
- Project Management for Professional Services
- Order and Inventory Management for Distribution
- Asset sustainability and energy cost management