Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 will be released in October with a number of useful new features. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 continues to be a market leader among Customer Relationship Management solutions available in the market and thus makes the release of Dynamics CRM 2013 much awaited.
The top 10 feature changes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 are:
1. Navigation bar – Ribbon has been replaced by the navigation bar with simple worded command bar options.
2. The ability to expand the navigation bar and access what you need quickly.
3. The ability to create processes to support users navigating through the system.
4. Mobile for free! This feature will be a great tool for the mobile workforce to engage with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system from wherever they are. That alone should make the upgrade worthwhile for most businesses.
5. The ability to set business rules has been simplified. This feature removes the need for code. This rule helps enable simple business logic thus simplifying the CRM system.
6. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Server-side e-mail and appointment processing: In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, an appointment will be pushed by the CRM system directly to the mail server and then it will immediately appear on the individual’s device.
7. Synchronous Processes. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 will have processes that run immediately and update the form in real time, resulting in less code, fewer plugins and simplified management of business logic.
8. Hero: This is the area where you can see all the recent activity of a record in one glance. Dynamics CRM 2013 takes it to the next level with full capability to create all activity types, integration with Yammer and the ability to view all notes.
9. Global search within the Mobile Client.
10. Quick Create forms: Create a record when you are on the move and want it quickly.
By Indu Syal, Client Advocate, Premier Computing. Microsoft Dynamics GP & CRM partner based in Salt Lake City UT, and serving Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, Wyoming and Utah.