Premier Computing offers a complete ERP solution with Dynamics GP and Acumatica ERP. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a cross-functional software solution created to support the internal business processes of a company. With ERP you are able to construct an integrated real-time view of your core business processes
- Purchase order processing
- Customer orders
- Inventory management
In addition, keep track of business resources such as cash, raw materials and production capacity. In addition to the above benefits, ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions inside and with stakeholders (vendors & suppliers) outside the organization. Enterprise Resource Planning solutions are perfect for organizations who outgrow the functionality of their current financial accounting software, such as QuickBooks, Sage 50 2013 and Peachtree.
Premier Computing delivers Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains), and Acumatica ERP solutions to small and mid-sized customers who are growing and in need of additional functionality to manage their core business functions throughout the Western United States.
WHAT ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) DOES FOR YOU
With an integrated, cross-functional business software solution such as Microsoft Dynamics GP or Acumatica, you will be able to:
- Manage an endless variety of business conditions and processes, including establishing new business locations, integrating business units, and handling regulatory and other reporting requirements.
- Configure your system in response to multiple statutory and management reporting requirements at every level of your organization-site, country, business unit, or corporate.
- Extend your current reporting abilities with comprehensive reporting capabilities and sophisticated analysis tools that help you gain deep insight into your business performance. Role-specific dashboards help set priorities and simplify access to the information your people need to make confident decisions.
- Choose from flexible deployment options and implement quickly using our rapid implementation tools, and customize your system to meet your current business needs knowing that you can easily adapt to changing demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.
- Adapt quickly without complicated and costly development time, and easily connect to external applications and data sources.
- An extensible solution with industry specific add ons created specifically to enhance Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Flexible purchase options with a solution that is available both on premise and in the Cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you get the information you need when you need it, adapt to change without changing, and grow in any market.