A fierce trend of increased regulation and consolidation is weighing heavy on the financial services industry today. In addition to meeting strict compliance guidelines, these companies are forced to create accurate and timely financial reporting that provides greater insight and adaptability.
Unfortunately, companies with QuickBooks, Sage 50 2013 and Peachtree are experiencing growing pains, not able to report in real-time or increase bandwidth enough for daily business tasks. But with so many Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) options and so many promises, financial service companies searching for the right software have a hard decision in front of them.
Why is Microsoft Dynamics® GP the PREMIER Choice for Financial Services? With integrated financial management tools, you can automate and streamline processes, creating the following benefits…
- Reduced costs and streamlined operations
- Improved control and security over financial data
- Connected people and processes to increase efficiency and extend insight
By choosing Microsoft Dynamics GP, and a Gold Certified Partner such as Premier Computing, you can get more done in less time AND you won’t have to experience growing pains ever again. Out-of-the-Box never looked so good!
- Analytical Accounting
- Audit Trails
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Flow Management
- Collections Management
- Customer/Vendor Consolidations
- Electronic Bank Reconciliation
- Electronic Funds Transfer for Payables and Receivables Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Grant Management
- Lockbox Processing
- Multi-Currency Management
- Payables and Receivables Management
- Refund Checks
- Revenue/Expense Deferrals
- Safe Pay
Contact Premier Computing to learn about Microsoft Dynamics GP and the functionality that’s awaiting you!