Microsoft Office is evolving and how you can take advantage of the innovation being delivered by the Cloud is as well.
If you fit into any of the following four scenarios, we recommend you consider moving to Microsoft Office 365:
- You already use Microsoft Office but are more mobile than before and need better access productivity tools on-the-go.
- You need a better set of tools to communicate within your company.
- Your ready to move to hosted email and forget about limited mailbox storage and backups.
- You have growing needs and limited IT staff and expertise.
- Your existing technology infrastructure is nearing its end of life and you want to avoid thousands of dollars in software and hardware purchases.
Microsoft Office 365 provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications, business-class email, calendar, video conferencing, and shared documents across your devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Office 365 includes spam and malware protection, continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Office 365 simplifies deployment with click-to-run technology that installs Office quickly and runs side by side with older version of Office. Office 365 gives you enterprise-class productivity services at an affordable price to help you modernize your infrastructure with the control you need.
You can avoid costly server upgrades and simplify your IT management and provide your employees with all the familiar Office applications, email, calendar, video conferencing, and most up-to-date documents across all their devices including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Here's a short video about what you can expect Microsoft Office 365 to deliver for you:
Find out more about Office 365 by contacting Rob Gillespie at 800-458-2948 or firstname.lastname@example.org.