An ERP system is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Every business has specific needs and requirements, so it’s crucial that your ERP provider has the capability to provide tweaks, subtractions and additions. After all, the more customizable your ERP software is, the faster you’ll be able to adapt. That’s where our software developers come in.
At Premier Computing, our software developers boast over 25 years of software development and implementation experience. In addition, they’ve completed over 50 different software development projects, including modifications, integrations and new applications. To learn more about our software developers capabilities, read further.
Software developers can provide a smooth, ERP implementation
ERP implementation doesn’t have to be a painful process.Yes, it’s often time-consuming and requires meticulous attention to detail, but if you invest in an ERP solution that’s easily customizable, anything is possible. In fact, with the right system in place, you can empower your in-house IT team and systems administrators to take over most of the required maintenance, saving you valuable time and money.
However, it’s necessary to first make sure your current ERP system is up to snuff. Our software developers do this in three ways:
- Modifications. Are you happy with your current ERP system? Maybe you’ve worked out most of the kinks, but you still want to make a few tweaks in order to improve efficiency. No problem! Our developers are trained in dozens of programming languages and can bend almost any ERP software to their will.
- Integrations. New plug-ins and add-ons can make your ERP system even more efficient. For example, dozens of companies are starting to incorporate automation into their ERP software. Have you considered doing the same? If so, our developers can set you up for powerful communication, efficiency and data collection.
- New applications. If your business doesn’t have at least one basic mobile application, it’s time to enter the 21st Century. If you want to effectively communicate with your clients, it’s crucial that you have a mobile presence. Our developers have built dozens of business applications from the ground up for operating systems like iOS and Android. Now is the right time to take action!
The development process
As you can see, our software developers are capable of taking your ERP system from mediocre to out of this world. Now that you know what they can do, let’s take a closer look at how our development process works.
- Coding requirements. We sit down with all of our new clients and have a meeting that helps us to define the specific coding requirements. What is it that you’re trying to do? Cut costs? Save time? Automate a certain aspect of your business? Or is it something entirely different? During this meeting we will lay everything out on the table, getting a comprehensive picture of your end goal.
- Writing and testing. Once we know what you want, our software developers take the information and specifications that you requested and begin writing, developing and testing the code. This is a time-consuming process where each line of a programming language is inspected in order to detect any flaws or imperfections. During this time, the developers may also discover ways to make your ERP implementation better. They will contact you prior to moving forward with any major changes.
- Final tweaks. When the code is finished being written and inspected, it’s time to put the ERP system or software application into play. This test run allows us to make sure everything is running as it should. If we notice anything is amiss, we’ll make the corrections to your specifications.
- Implementation. The final step is ERP implementation. It’s the finish line at the end of the marathon, and it feels great!
Let’s get to work!
If your business is in need of software developers in Cottonwood Heights Utah, look no further than the team here at Premier Computing. To learn more about our services or to get in touch, we invite you to visit our website.