Work is no longer a 9-to-5 gig. We aren’t tethered to our cubicles, punching a time clock and waiting for the weekend. Our colleagues are coffee shop patrons, co-working space dwellers, sometimes even the birds and the trees. We don’t eat a sad desk lunch in a stuffy office complex. We live to work, not work to live.
The ability to do business anywhere is crucial in our ever-connected, technology-driven world. We must be able to deliver an on-the-go solution for employee mobility and remote work that is demanded by the younger workforce. Now, work can be as flexible as life demands.
It doesn’t have to be costly or cumbersome to upgrade your work life to incorporate the flexibility to go remote. The first step to transforming your business into a mobile entity is using a software package that is cloud-based so that it can be accessed anywhere. Microsoft Office 365 provides that flexibility, and we can help you avoid pricey server upgrades by simplifying your IT management.
Here are some of the benefits of switching to Microsoft Office 365:
- You get familiar applications anywhere you are, from email to calendar to documents and spreadsheets.
- Seamlessly move from desktop to laptop to tablet to smartphone and never lose your place on whatever you’re working on.
- Collaborate with your colleagues by sharing documents and never miss out on the latest ideas or work.
- Improve your meetings with video conferencing options so that your employees can call in from anywhere in the world and still have a team feeling.
- Never worry about what type of device you own, whether it’s a Mac or a PC, all applications will work on every device.
- Hosted email gives you greater email freedom without the stress of mailbox limits or server backups.
Microsoft Office 365 allows professionals in every industry the flexibility to do business their way. It takes the strain off your IT department with one seamless software package that doesn’t need constant maintenance or timely upkeep.
We can help your office implement these effective tools to increase productivity and save your company money. Isn’t it time to unchain yourself from your desk and get out into the world where your clients and life are? Contact us today to discuss how Microsoft Office 365 can improve your company’s bottom line and your employees’ morale.
What will you do with the added freedom of moving to Microsoft Office 365?